Senior Specialist, NPA Management Service
Deadline: 18 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Organizing and controlling the whole process of NPA management and recovery
- Keeping records of overdue loans and receivables, monitoring of current files
- Establishing contact with non-performing clients, daily communication with them, protecting the Bank’s interests as a claimant within the framework of the relevant proceedings jointly with the Compulsory Enforcement Service and bankruptcy managers, participation in inventory and eviction activities
- Monitoring of pledged properties, identifying issues related to sale of such properties, conducting market analysis, organizing appraisal
- Leading the whole process of sale of the foreclosed property and assets that have passed into possession of the Bank
- Organizing and controlling the works of foreclosing pledge properties in judicial or extra-judicial proceedings
- Submitting regular reports, opinions, and references on NPA loans in proceedings to the Internal Control Director and Head of NPA Management Service
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the Internal Control Director and Head of NPA Management Service.
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Analytical and flexible thinking
- Ability to give professional coaching to team members
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, good manners
- Commitment to work and strong sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Outlook
- Good knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English
Required candidate level: Senior
REMUNERATION: Competitive. The package of benefits for Ameriabank employees, including but not limited to annual bonus, medical insurance, preferential terms for banking services, training and development opportunities, individual professional development plan, etc.
Attention to details
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to complete the application form, attach the CV (optional) and email it to [email protected]. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message.
Required application form
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Phone: (010) 561-111
Address: 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia