Senior Technical Program Manager, Big Data
Deadline: 12 December 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to join a fast-paced startup to build best in class data platforms and services. You will plan and execute long-term initiatives that will give DISQO a competitive edge with our unique data sets. You will prioritize competing priorities, define processes that improve execution, and champion Engineering best practices.
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of cross-functional initiatives; working with multiple delivery teams
- Engage teams in program-level planning and execution in multiple sprint increments
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Monitor and ensure the success of initiatives to agreed-upon OKRs, mitigate any underperforming initiatives across the Programs.
- Identify and manage incoming and outgoing dependencies for the team
- Remove impediments to the delivery of initiatives
- Communicate status, timelines, and risks to the Management team
- Dive deep into the technical details of the program
- Proactively solve day-to-day challenges and exercise sound judgment
- You have a Software engineering background with experience with data teams
- You have deep technical knowledge and have worked with data teams
- Experience with ETL, data architecture, and system integration.
- Experience with SQL, Redshift/BigQuery, or other data warehousing platforms.
- Knowledge of AWS services (S3, IAM, DynamoDB, EC2)
- Familiarity with streaming platforms (Kafka, Kinesis, SQS)
- Thrive in a measurable OKR results-oriented organization
- Worked in the agile enterprise-scale software development i.e. SAFe, LeSS
- Are a JIRA ninja, ability to manage teams boards and own team metrics
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please, follow the link to apply for this role: https://www.disqo.com/company/careers/career/?gh_jid=4438351002
DISQO is the leading provider of first-party opinion and behavior data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands included in the Fortune 500 list.
We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. Our members actively participate in over 10 million surveys and share billions of deep cross-site & multi-channel behavioral data points with us every year. Founded in LA, DISQO has opened a new branch in Armenia involving the local innovative talent in large-scale international projects and initiatives.
We believe that quality data comes directly from people. Only by engaging qualified people are we able to harness the accurate and complete intelligence which drive the most important decisions for our clients. We are building best-in-breed software to help all knowledge workers make better products, improve consumer experience and eliminate waste.
Find more about DISQO at www.disqo.com.
Perks of DISQO
We enjoy a flexible work schedule and personal time-off policy. We focus on deliverables and believe in supporting a culture of trust and responsibility.
We are dedicated to helping our employees live healthier and longer. We cover 100% of the cost of premiums for employees for medical, dental and vision insurance.
We believe that fun is an inextricable part of every activity and besides the casual work environment we enjoy ping pong tournaments, video game nights, regular happy hours, seriously good coffee, great music, and more.
Our kitchen is fully stocked to ensure we are fueled to perform our best. To mix it up, we have catered lunches from various local restaurants.
Flex your skills and learn from your peers. We are made up of talented, driven and ambitious people who practice curiosity and collaboration.
American DISQO in Armenia
American DISQO IT company, which has recently attracted USD 13.5 million investment, announced opening of its branch in Armenia.
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan