Social Gaming Product Owner
Deadline: 30 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
BetConstruct is looking for an experienced Social Gaming Product Owner to join the outstanding team and meet new challenges. The Product Owner might be able to travel to the Regional Offices in the scope of meetings, conferences, expos, etc..
- Work as a part of the Product Ownership Office (POO)
- Serve as a driving force for the development team
- Take full responsibility for managing the Product Backlog and supporting a fluent Agile process in the team
- Go from ideas to detailed concepts, develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Take responsibility for translating the business vision and goals to a clear backlog for the teams
- Prioritize the product Backlog according to the business goals and vision
- Confirm that the sprint content correlates with the Product Backlog
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders about specific issues and get their inputs
- Work together with the team to release the product in high quality and on time
- Understand basic and advanced metrics: ARPDAU, WAU, MAU, DAU, ARPU, D1/D7/D30 retention and LTV
- Plan the long-term direction of the game generating ideas for features that make the games viral, engaging and highly monetizable
- Maximize sales revenues, user acquisition, retention, monitor market share, and profit margin
- Perform A/B test, derive and prioritize changes and actions
- Conduct and analyze usability test
- Announce releases
- Demos solutions to key Stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or any other related field
- At least 2-4 years of experience in the gaming industry as a product manager with a focus on mobile applications
- Experience with game design or production is necessary
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum team environment
- Passion for making and playing outstanding games across different devices, awareness of current titles and industry trends
- Excellent knowledge of, gamification, fidelity system, player engagement, player retention
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian or Russian languages
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Analytical skills
Will be an advantage
- Experience in creating, balancing economic systems in casual casino games
- Ability to make features work across different platforms, testing them with users via QA platform
- Familiarity with male and female casual gamers demographics
- Experience in games as a service business (set goals, test hypotheses, apply solutions, test and then iterate)
- Ability to make decisions and judgments on consumer insights and data, to improve the product
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Social Gaming Product Owner" in the subject line.
BetConstruct is an award-winning developer and provider of online and land-based gaming solutions with development, sales and service centers in 14 countries.
BetConstruct’s innovative and proven offerings include an extensive range of market-leading products and services, including Sportsbook, eSports, Sports Data Solutions, Retail Betting Shop Solutions, RNG Casino Suite & Live Dealer Casino, Poker, Skill Games, Fantasy Sports, Social Platform and more.
All partners benefit from the BetConstruct Spring platform with its powerful back office tools and all-inclusive services that empower operators’ growth and help contain their costs. From stand-alone set up to turn-key and white label solutions, BetConstruct offers its partners unfettered opportunity to succeed.
You still don't know what we are doing, do you? Then this video is for you. The video gives information about main activity of BetConstruct. We do not only create products but we also offer full support to our partners.
Address: Garegin Hovsepyan 20, Yerevan