Deadline: 01 October 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
We are currently looking to hire a qualified professional for the role of a Sociologist
The candidate will be encouraged to collect, analyze and organize information and data. A range of methods, such as interviews, survey questionnaires and focus groups shall be used to carry out the assigned tasks. We highly appreciate our Sociologist’s efforts to deliver high quality content, providing tailored solutions to complex problems, while meeting tight deadlines.
- Design and carry out quantitative and qualitative research projects;
- Analyze and draw conclusions from data;
- Coordination of the field work with supervisors and enumerators;
- Prepare reports, articles, or presentations detailing their research findings.
- Educational background in Sociology, Economics or related field;
- Working experience of 2 years;
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask;
- Excellent writing skills in Armenian and English, working knowledge of Russian would be an asset;
- Experience of working with statistical tools SPSS or STATA or R;
- Proven analytical and research skills;
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Solid communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
If you believe you are the professional we are seeking for, we want to hear more about you. Please, forward your resume with a cover letter to [email protected] by mentioning “Sociologist ” in the subject line. No necessity of phone calls.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted back.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Ability to work independently
Ability to work under pressure
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (010) 546-434