Deadline: 11 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Looking for an experienced Software Developer who will be responsible for developing, supporting and maintaining software required for company internal business processes automation.
- Conduct IT analysis and research on company internal business processes in terms of data flow and processing automation
- Identify areas for modification and improvement in existing systems and subsequently develop these modifications
- Analyze given requirements and develop technical books of needs
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Conduct testing of the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Prepare manuals for users and conduct training
- Provide technical and functional support of the systems including database backup and restore operations
- Control software installation and maintenance processes provided by external companies
- Test and evaluate new systems and tools
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in related position
- Deep knowledge of .NET Framework and C# programming language
- Deep knowledge and working experience of ORM tools – DevExpress eXpressApp Framework
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server - administration and development
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with users/suppliers and solve technical-related problems quickly and efficiently
Salary: Competitive, will be discussed individually.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
- Work in an international company
- Competitive social package
- Meal allowance
- Team-building events
- and many others
All interested and qualified candidates are welcomed to send their CVs to [email protected] email with the position title in the subject line or apply online via staff.am.
Analytics and research
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.