Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Deadline: 28 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
We are looking to hire a QA enthusiast who will assess software quality through manual and automated testing and will ensure that our products work flawlessly and meet clients’ requirements. The successful candidate is required to be passionate about quality and competent in executing test cases.
- Understand QA processes to align with business requirements in order to plan, schedule and execute efficient manual software tests;
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g. developers, BAs and Product Managers) to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
- Have a keen eye for details in order to find and report bugs and glitches to development team;
- Report QA status to team lead and quality manager when necessary;
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life-cycle;
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 2 years of experience as QA Engineer with solid progression in responsibility;
- Solid knowledge of quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools like Jira, Zephyr, Confluence;
- Expert level ability in applying quality assurance knowledge to in-depth testing and test plans;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Experience in web, desktop applications testing;
- Experience with automated testing is a plus;
- Good leadership skills, including strong communication and mentoring skills, good ability to motivate and inspire employees;
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language;
- Knowledge of French language is a plus;
- Willingness to have business trips
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Holding LLC is a branch of Webb Fontaine Group, a company headquartered in Dubai, U.A.E., for the development of Java-based applications on a proprietary platform. With worldwide presence through its subsidiaries and branch offices in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa the company specializes in the development of Information Systems to support Trade Facilitation and propel Customs Modernization.
Webb Fontaine specializes in improving government services through e-government systems, business process re-engineering and leading edge information technology. Webb Fontaine provides a comprehensive suite of e-government software products, Electronic single window portals, Customs automation, information technology, telecommunications, and infrastructure services.
Webb Fontaine has the following six main products:
- Webb Trade Single Window®
- Customs Webb®
- Webb Executive Vision®
- Webb Valuation®
- Webb Tracker®
- Webb Suite®
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Find more info
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: , 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str. , Yerevan , Armenia