Software Test Automation Engineer
Deadline: 28 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
We are expanding and growing fast!
We need a Software Test Automation Engineer to join our team of dedicated profesionals in an exceptionaly friendly environment specialised in getting jobs done effectively in a fun atmosphere.
The incumbent will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure our products high quality. The QA technician plays an important role in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
If you would like to give it a try , we strongly encourage you !
- Understand QA processes to align with business requirements to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases throughout the development life cycle;
- Work independently to plan, schedule and execute automated software tests;
- Automate tests and develop automated regression test suites using the most advanced technologies in the field.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
- Be proactive and stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies;
- Schedule, organize and accomplish tasks within deadlines.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- 2 + years of experience as QA Automation Engineer with solid progression in responsibility;
- Solid knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
- Ability to apply quality assurance knowledge to in-depth testing and test plans;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Experience in web, mobile and desktop applications testing;
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language;
- Willingness to travel.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and Motivation letter in English language to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Holding LLC is a branch of Webb Fontaine Group, a company headquartered in Dubai, U.A.E., for the development of Java-based applications on a proprietary platform. With worldwide presence through its subsidiaries and branch offices in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa the company specializes in the development of Information Systems to support Trade Facilitation and propel Customs Modernization.
Webb Fontaine specializes in improving government services through e-government systems, business process re-engineering and leading edge information technology. Webb Fontaine provides a comprehensive suite of e-government software products, Electronic single window portals, Customs automation, information technology, telecommunications, and infrastructure services.
Webb Fontaine has the following six main products:
- Webb Trade Single Window®
- Customs Webb®
- Webb Executive Vision®
- Webb Valuation®
- Webb Tracker®
- Webb Suite®
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Find more info
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: , 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str. , Yerevan , Armenia