Spanish Speaking Account Manager
Deadline: 30 November 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing and experienced Spanish Speaking Account Manager to join our awesome team.
If you are customer-oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude, proactive and passionate about our company products, this position is for you. Our ideal candidate has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Account Manager will act as a main point of contact for our partners with a key focus on account growth, partner satisfaction and prioritization of partners’ needs at a high standard. He/She will maintain and strengthen long-term, trusting and mutually beneficial relationships with our partners, connect with key business executives and stakeholders, identify and develop new business opportunities.
Ultimately, to succeed in this position, you should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our partners satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Build, develop and maintain strong, long-lasting and trusted advisor relationships with our partners, stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Act as a primary point of reference and business consultant for assigned partners through email, phone, online presentations and in person meetings
- Communicate with partners at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
- Adhere to the highest professional standards while managing partners’ accounts
- Collaborate with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new partners, develop existing relationships
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- Manage projects within client relationships, carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Identify and develop new businesses, existing business growth opportunities with our partners and/or identify areas of improvement
- Manage partner’s challenging requests and/or issues escalation to appropriate departments
- Actively communicate with relevant departments, ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to partners’ needs and objectives
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about partners’ behavior
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff
- Stay up-to-date with company products and services, identify industry trends
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Proven account management or customer service related experience
- Experience in gaming industry will be considered as a big plus
- Excellent knowledge of Spanish, good knowledge of English and Russian is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
Salary: Competitive, based on previous experience and skills, with benefit package.
Qualified and interested candidates are welcomed to send their detailed Resume/CV to [email protected]. Do not forget to mention “Spanish Speaking Account Manager“ in the subject line of the e-mail. We are grateful to all interested applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Digitain is an Armenia-based sportsbook and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The company’s primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia.
The multi-channel Digitain Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer, and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system, and dedicated customer support. Its sportsbook product covers 26,000 live events each month, across 65 sports taking in 7,500 leagues and more than 3,000 betting markets, while its casino solution has 1,000-plus games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playson.
Company Mission: Expand all over the world. To become one of the best employers in Armenia
Today Digitain has more than 1,000 employees, 35+ partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide. In the iGaming industry, Digitain has a unique position; its technological flexibility, customer-oriented behavior, and its people are the keys to the company’s success.
For the team, the company has become their digital planet, and their own and unique virtual environment as they believe that hard work can bring them closer to creating their vision of the Digital Universe.
COMPANY CHALLENGES: Nurturing a great company culture, hiring the right people at the right time and developing them, keeping up with market changes, and expanding all over the world.
Address: , Armenia