Spanish support Manager
Deadline: 06 January 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
IFCMARKETS.CORP. is seeking for Spanish speaking support Manager.
Whether you are a University leaver looking to start a career in Customer Service or if you are an experienced individual looking for your next move this role is for you!
- Manage all types of correspondence including inbound / outbound calls, email, live chat and web customer service queries. The team are there to maximize and generate new ideas and opportunities through interaction with our customers via all digital channels.
- Perform translation by adapting the texts to the technical, cultural and linguistic requirements of the target audience /from English into Spanish/;
- Promote company products and services to the clients;
- Identify opportunities for improvements and make recommendations.
• Higher education in linguistics, philology, economics, business administration/management or relevant field;
• Excellent communication and writing skills in Spanish;
• Ability to multi-task and produce results within deadlines;
• High sense of working responsibility and self-management;
• Team working readiness and motivation to work productively on daily basis and excel in your work.
If you thrive on delivering excellent Customer Service and are able to communicate with people at all levels, then you are kindly requested to submit Resumes or send by e-mail: [email protected]
Please indicate "Spanish speaking support Manager" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
IFCMARKETS. CORP. is involved in development and implementation of new effective projects in the field of financial technologies for more than 10 years. The activity of IFCMARKETS. CORP. meets unified requirements set by international legislation for providing brokerage and financial services, and is incorporated in British Virgin Islands (BVI). Programming and consulting subdivision of the corporation is operating in Armenia starting from 2012.
IFCMARKETS. CORP. employs about 100 of the brightest minds, and we are proud to continue to grow our team globally. So, we welcome passionate and creative talents to join our teams in Cyprus, Moscow and Yerevan. We also provide a distance work for professionals from more than 100 countries worldwide.
Phone: (010) 529-950
Address: , 18 Arshakunyats Avenue, Yerevan , Armenia