Specialist, Risk Management Department, Financial Risks Managing Group
Deadline: 24 September 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
The incumbent will be responsible for developing the bank’s risk management principles and standards.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative risk analysis
- Develop, implement and apply risk management methods and models
- Develop, assess, analyze and monitor internal risk management standards/parameters
- Express opinion (provide authorization) on various bank instruments within the defined limits
- Monitoring of the processes, portfolios and limits within defined standards and authorities
- Develop and submit risk analysis reports to the management and relevant subdivisions
- Make risk management-related recommendations
- University degree in finance, quantitative finance, risk management, math modeling or economics
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to analyze statistic and financial data, data-processing skills, analytical and creative thinking
- Communication and team-player skills; cooperation and consultation skills
- Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Outlook, AS-Bank 4.0
- Excellent command of Armenian, Russian and English
- Highly competitive package of benefits
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: immediately
- Career growth and development opportunities
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to fill in the application form, attach the CV, including relevant qualifications, experience and contact information for professional references, and send to [email protected].
Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Required application form
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Phone: (010) 561-111
Address: 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia