Sr. Data Analyst
Deadline: 10 April 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Data Science/Data Analytics
Job type: Full time
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern programming stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly. If you're a smart and hard-working individual and thrive in a fast-paced environment, submit a resume and code samples (preferably on GitHub/BitBucket) to apply.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use JIRA to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture and infrastructure and we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
You have a passion for data and analytics but your are not satisfied only by the query results, you strive to know the reason behind the results. You enjoy building dashboard and monitoring KPIs. You are self-motivated and enjoy working in a user-focused, highly intelligent, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Learn and optimize our existing data analytics processes; as well as establish new processes that will help identify new or missed opportunities
- Create daily reports through SQL to track the efficiency and accuracy of automated systems
- Regularly perform ad hoc advanced SQL queries as necessary by management and the team
- Implement a structured plan to track KPIs for key business processes, and build a full KPI dashboard
- Help us identify fraud markers by analyzing database records
- Prepare Database analysis queries to determine if code releases improved results or introduced a bug
- Make ongoing minor and major recommendations in optimization algorithms
- 7+ years of experience in analytic platforms, dashboards, and reports.
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis using Amazon Web Services ecosystem
- Mastery of SQL (MySql, Postgres, Redshift, ...)
- Mastery of Excel
- Experience with Big Data stores and analytics tools such as Spark, Hive, Athena/Presto, MapReduce….etc
- Experience with Tableau or QuickSight
- Experience with AWS/OpenSource ETL tools
Salary: Competitive Salary
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply follow the link https://www.disqo.com/careers/career/?id=4073882002?gh_jid=4073882002
DISQO is the leading provider of first-party opinion and behavior data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands included in the Fortune 500 list.
We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. Our members actively participate in over 10 million surveys and share billions of deep cross-site & multi-channel behavioral data points with us every year. Founded in LA, DISQO has opened a new branch in Armenia involving the local innovative talent in large-scale international projects and initiatives.
We believe that quality data comes directly from people. Only by engaging qualified people are we able to harness the accurate and complete intelligence which drive the most important decisions for our clients. We are building best-in-breed software to help all knowledge workers make better products, improve consumer experience and eliminate waste.
Find more about DISQO at www.disqo.com.
Perks of DISQO
We enjoy a flexible work schedule and personal time-off policy. We focus on deliverables and believe in supporting a culture of trust and responsibility.
We are dedicated to helping our employees live healthier and longer. We cover 100% of the cost of premiums for employees for medical, dental and vision insurance.
We believe that fun is an inextricable part of every activity and besides the casual work environment we enjoy ping pong tournaments, video game nights, regular happy hours, seriously good coffee, great music, and more.
Our kitchen is fully stocked to ensure we are fueled to perform our best. To mix it up, we have catered lunches from various local restaurants.
Flex your skills and learn from your peers. We are made up of talented, driven and ambitious people who practice curiosity and collaboration.
American DISQO in Armenia
American DISQO IT company, which has recently attracted USD 13.5 million investment, announced opening of its branch in Armenia.
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
Address: , 16 Halabyan St. , Yerevan , Armenia