Sr. PHP Developer
Deadline: 09 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We believe the best software is written by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques to relentlessly focus our coding efforts on solving our business goals. We use JIRA to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code and architecture. And we believe that these practices lead to higher code quality.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for development, is self-motivated, and enjoy working in a user-focused, highly intelligent, entrepreneurial environment. This person must have experience with web development and bring superior programming skills.
- Honesty & Integrity: We are honest with each other, vendors, customers, and honest with ourselves. We acknowledge things as they are, not as we wish them to be.
- Commitment to Rational Thinking: Decisions are based on logic and reason -- instead of emotions or intuition.
- Responsibility: We take ownership over the outcome. We share the entrepreneurial spirit and play to win.
- Excellence: As individuals we have higher expectations for ourselves. We are committed to personal excellence and self improvement.
- Curiosity: We are curious people that are always learning about new things and investigating new areas: everything from buying novel products at the grocery store to exploring new information technology.
- 5-10 years of modern PHP programming on a large custom code base
- Solid knowledge of the Design Patterns
- Experience with Linux
- Team Player, Must be able to work in a team environment
- Fluent in English reading/writing/speaking
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with Laravel or Lumen
- Experience with building Microservices and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience building Big-Data/Analytics applications
- GitHub or similar environment
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
DISQO is the leading provider of first-party opinion and behavior data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands included in the Fortune 500 list.
We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. Our members actively participate in over 10 million surveys and share billions of deep cross-site & multi-channel behavioral data points with us every year. Founded in LA, DISQO has opened a new branch in Armenia involving the local innovative talent in large-scale international projects and initiatives.
We believe that quality data comes directly from people. Only by engaging qualified people are we able to harness the accurate and complete intelligence which drive the most important decisions for our clients. We are building best-in-breed software to help all knowledge workers make better products, improve consumer experience and eliminate waste.
Find more about DISQO at www.disqo.com.
Perks of DISQO
We enjoy a flexible work schedule and personal time-off policy. We focus on deliverables and believe in supporting a culture of trust and responsibility.
We are dedicated to helping our employees live healthier and longer. We cover 100% of the cost of premiums for employees for medical, dental and vision insurance.
We believe that fun is an inextricable part of every activity and besides the casual work environment we enjoy ping pong tournaments, video game nights, regular happy hours, seriously good coffee, great music, and more.
Our kitchen is fully stocked to ensure we are fueled to perform our best. To mix it up, we have catered lunches from various local restaurants.
Flex your skills and learn from your peers. We are made up of talented, driven and ambitious people who practice curiosity and collaboration.
American DISQO in Armenia
American DISQO IT company, which has recently attracted USD 13.5 million investment, announced opening of its branch in Armenia.
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
Address: , 16 Halabyan St. , Yerevan , Armenia