Sr. UI/UX Designer
Deadline: 18 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Web/Graphic design
Job type: Full time
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use JIRA to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
- Develop new approaches to a complex interface and UX problems and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes and design specifications.
- Work directly with the product team and engineers to define interface and user requirements.
- Be a part of the entire product design life cycle, from sketches, conceptual wires to high fidelity designs and their development.
- Own features and experiences from initial concept to release product, and will also contribute to all aspects of design: visual, user experience, product and interaction.
- Work on multiple types of digital products, including desktop, mobile web, tablet, mobile apps (iOS & Android) and emails.
- 5+ years of experience designing interfaces for mobile and desktop
- Experience designing high fidelity graphic assets in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, etc.
- Ability to design and prototype UI for mobile platforms (iOS or Android)
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3 and mobile interactivity gestures/animations
- Experience with user research, wire-framing, prototyping, and personas
- Experience with web accessibility and usability standards
- Eye for design and UX consistency across platforms
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit and openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Outstanding communication skills, positive attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and switch project priority based upon external factors
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
DISQO is the leading provider of first-party opinion and behavior data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands included in the Fortune 500 list.
We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. Our members actively participate in over 10 million surveys and share billions of deep cross-site & multi-channel behavioral data points with us every year. Founded in LA, DISQO has opened a new branch in Armenia involving the local innovative talent in large-scale international projects and initiatives.
We believe that quality data comes directly from people. Only by engaging qualified people are we able to harness the accurate and complete intelligence which drive the most important decisions for our clients. We are building best-in-breed software to help all knowledge workers make better products, improve consumer experience and eliminate waste.
Find more about DISQO at www.disqo.com.
Perks of DISQO
We enjoy a flexible work schedule and personal time-off policy. We focus on deliverables and believe in supporting a culture of trust and responsibility.
We are dedicated to helping our employees live healthier and longer. We cover 100% of the cost of premiums for employees for medical, dental and vision insurance.
We believe that fun is an inextricable part of every activity and besides the casual work environment we enjoy ping pong tournaments, video game nights, regular happy hours, seriously good coffee, great music, and more.
Our kitchen is fully stocked to ensure we are fueled to perform our best. To mix it up, we have catered lunches from various local restaurants.
Flex your skills and learn from your peers. We are made up of talented, driven and ambitious people who practice curiosity and collaboration.
American DISQO in Armenia
American DISQO IT company, which has recently attracted USD 13.5 million investment, announced opening of its branch in Armenia.
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan