Technical Project Manager
Deadline: 30 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to develop and manage multiple projects.
- Develop a project plan (including requirements), goals, implementation timetables and identify needed resources and manage those projects
- Develop new features on company existing and new products
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Cooperate and coordinate stakeholders’ requirements in case of significant changes; assign individual responsibilities
- Discuss technical tasks with corresponding teams and set the deadlines/timeframes for them
- Follow up the task and ensure the delivery of the solved request to the customer
- Control the quality of provided services and product
- Meet and satisfy both the business’s and client’s needs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Experience as a product/project owner in the information technology sector is a plus
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development
- General knowledge of programming languages is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Armenian
- Ability to work under pressure
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Technical Project Manager" in the subject line.
You still don't know what we are doing, do you? Then this video is for you. The video gives information about main activity of BetConstruct. We do not only create products but we also offer full support to our partners.