Technical Support Specialist - Night shift
Deadline: 24 November 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
The Technical Support Specialist's role is to ensure proper software operations so that end users can accomplish organizational tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give hands-on help at the desktop level.
The work hours for this position are at nights 8:00 pm -5:00 am (flex days - every second day, not consecutive) . Ideal candidate must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
NOTE: We cover cab expenses.
We are ready to consider students of technical specialties at the last courses.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and work orders in a courteous manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- Develop help sheets and knowledge base articles for end users.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
- At least 1 year work experience in a related field
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware and infrastructure
- Experience working with desktop operating systems such as Ubuntu Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
- Basic knowledge of terminal in unix based operating systems and CMD in windows
- Extensive application support experience
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities
- Basic understanding of networking features and networking hardwares
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- English knowledge B2
What's in it for you:
- Health Insurance;
- Sick days off;
- English courses;
- Technical trainings;
- Technical library;
- Sponsored Gym;
- Bonus Payments;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Warm atmosphere.
Please send your CV’s to [email protected] with the subject " Technical Support specialist - Night Shift".
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Customer relationship management
Advanced English knowledge
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Founded in 2014, Develandoo is an AI Innovation Lab, specialized in building early-stage companies. We are experts in building products for global companies and startups. We have 3 branches around the world (Germany, Armenia, USA), 30 products already launched and 70+ employees who form our strong team. In our ITaaS (Innovation Team as a Service) model, we help companies understand their data and create new revenue using Artificial Intelligence. In our CBaaS (Company Building as a Service) model, we work with early-stage companies by providing all of their engineering needs to reach product milestones. We’ve been recently listed in top 10 highly recommended B2B companies in Germany by Clutch.co. You can find publications about us and our products in international news agencies such as BBC, Emerce, EL DEBER, Venezuela al Dia, CASADOMO, Armenpress, Ecuavisa.
Phone: (098) 409-052