Technical Support Specialist
Deadline: 31 January 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to maintain, upgrade and handle our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness and problem solving are key skills in this role. The ideal candidate should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and efficiently, also should communicate effectively with all teams and users, understand their problems, priorities and solve them in a timely manner.
- Set up accounts and workstations;
- Install and configure software and hardware;
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements;
- Proactively find issues and outages (if any) and resolve efficiently;
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models;
- Update and train staff on new technologies and on working with ISO standards;
- Administer desktop and server systems;
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems including day-to-day operations;
- Take part in researching, evaluating and purchasing of software and hardware equipment;
- Implement new services and solutions;
- Experience with hardware configuration and installation;
- Working experience with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10;
- Sound background of Linux administration (Ubuntu/CentOS);
- Experience with Network OSI Model, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi and VPN;
- Experience with anti-virus/malware products at the enterprise server level;
- High sense of responsibility and time management;
- Sound knowledge of English language;
- Working experience in an IT field;
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Holding LLC is a branch of Webb Fontaine Group, a company headquartered in Dubai, U.A.E., for the development of Java-based applications on a proprietary platform. With worldwide presence through its subsidiaries and branch offices in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa the company specializes in the development of Information Systems to support Trade Facilitation and propel Customs Modernization.
Webb Fontaine specializes in improving government services through e-government systems, business process re-engineering and leading edge information technology. Webb Fontaine provides a comprehensive suite of e-government software products, Electronic single window portals, Customs automation, information technology, telecommunications, and infrastructure services.
Webb Fontaine has the following six main products:
Webb Trade Single Window®
Webb Executive Vision®
“Baby born” package
Flexible working hours
Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
“Happy Hour” every Friday
Teambuilding and corporate events
No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Find more info
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: , 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str. , Yerevan , Armenia