Technical Support Specialist
Deadline: 11 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a qualified, customer oriented Technical support specialist who will keep communication with clients and provide fast and useful assistance to technical issues.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Keep communication with clients through a series of actions: via phone, email, chat or in place /in case of need/, until the technical issue is solved
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Provide daily reporting to the technical support team responsible
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure the IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Proven work experience as a Technical support engineer, specialist or other related position
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments,
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, Windows Workstations, Network, TCP/IP, WAN, Routing, NAT, VPN
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- High sense of responsibility
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
Salary: Competitive, with KPI based monthly bonuses
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Qualified and interested candidates are welcome to send their CV/ resume to: [email protected] mentioning the title of the position ("Technical support specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Idram LLC is an Armenian payment system which is licensed by the Central Bank for Money Transfers, Processing and Clearing of Payment Instruments, as well as Permission for e-money.
For more information please visit: http://www.idram.am.
Phone: (060) 700-700
Address: , Yerevan