Deadline: 31 May 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
The Technical Writer will have a key role in ensuring that a consistent and high quality of work is delivered both internally and externally to clients. The Technical Writer is also responsible for build documentation, forms, reference sheets and records, ensuring the documentation is accurate and usable.
- Work with teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of technical information, documentation content, and requirements;
- Develop diagrams, charts, and graphs that increase the users understanding;
- Develop high-quality documentation that is easy-to-understand, easy to use, meets applicable standards, and meets the objectives and goals for the intended audience;
- Support the software products with user guides, release notes, installation and upgrade guides, and troubleshooting articles;
- To ensure continuity between the end users and the commercialization teams, work closely with the software development, service engineering, and platemaking technical applications teams across multiple sites;
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation;
- Strong research and organizational skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Familiarity with SDLC and Software development;
- Proven document development, formatting, and editing skills;
- Team-oriented with an ability to work in a highly collaborative environment;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects;
Interested candidates are welcome to fill application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Show us why we need you.
Technical and literary translation
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Alternative Creative Network LLC is a company which is specialized in provision on media ads for internet sources. We solve different objectives in marketing, which are providing fast notice for target audience about product, service, function, action and any other event that our partner prefers. We work with major companies and offer the fastest and effective methods. Our general objectives are make our own image and make all our brands and selling goods famous for all internet users. Our high quality specialists can solve any objectives and take a different way to every partner. We make regular trainings for our employees and provide full reports ready for new challenges.
- Free and tasty lunch
- Friday coffee break
- Bonus system
- English classes during working hours
- Gym package coverage
- Sport events
- Career growth
- Teambuilding activities
- Smart and creative co-workers
Phone: (044) 532-323
Address: , 8 Davit Anhaght str. , Yerevan , Armenia