Technical writer/Content writer
Deadline: 31 August 2019
Employment term: Temporary
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
The Company is looking for a Technical writer/Content writer to join our team. The job will be temporary (in a period of other employee's maternity leave).
- Working with Developers and Product Managers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and creating appropriate marketing content for web site, campaigns, datasheets, collaterals
- Create documentation for technical users, describing software architectures, APIs, and deployment
- Write using high-quality technical communication standards following logical and structured writing techniques using best practices in documentation development
- Design and create short video tutorials for a technical audience
- Create new content for major releases and update existing documentation for maintenance releases
- Participate in the software development sprint teams, daily stand-up and sprint review meetings, taking ownership of the technical product documentation
- Work with software engineers, product managers, test engineers, and technical support engineers, and use pre-release software to create documentation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or any other applicable technical discipline.
- Proven working experience in technical writing and marketing content
- Agility in understanding and thereafter describing products technical features in an easy to use marketing language
- Experience in content creation for Marketing collateral
- Experience in content creation for Web Site,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant experience of technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing
- Experience of software technologies and a high-level programming language
- Experience of working closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please email your professional CV to: [email protected] specifying the job position name in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (010) 510-000