Deadline: 01 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
The incumbent will be responsible for processing client transactions and record-keeping.
- Processing client payment orders, client account service
- Processing non-cash foreign exchange transactions
- Making quick transfers
- Reconciling terms of time deposit agreements in relevant software application and hard copies, processing deposit acceptance orders in software application, processing ongoing deposit and interest related operations
- Reconciling terms of loan, credit line, overdraft, collateral (pledged with the Bank), guarantee agreements in relevant software application and hard copies, processing issuance orders in software application, processing ongoing repayment-related operations
- Bookkeeping of plastic card related files, processing credit card related repayments, other ongoing card-related operations
- Freezing and, if required, crediting and debiting client accounts pursuant to notices of the RA tax authorities, Service for Compulsory Execution of Judicial Acts, court judgments.
- Other ongoing tasks
- University degree, preferably in accounting, finance, economy
- At least 1 year of work experience (from which at least 6 months in customer service)
- Experience in working with cash is desired
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, knowledge of AS-Bank 4.0 is desired
- Good language skills in Armenian, Russian, English
- General understanding of banking and related activity, banking and civil legislation, accountingu
- Excellent communication skills and positive appearance
- Ability to work attentively
- Good orientation in conflict situations
Required candidate level: Mid level
• Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: ASAP
• Highly competitive package of benefits
• Career growth and development opportunities
Benefit package applicable to Ameriabank CJSC employees including but not limited to annual bonus, insurance package, banking services with special rates, wide range of trainings and individual professional development plan, etc.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Address: 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia