IT Project Manager Preparation
Price: 98,000 AMD
Date: 21 August 2019
Time: 19:00 - 21:00
Category: Product/Project Management
Nowadays, IT sector is one of the fastest growing industries across the world as well as in Armenia. Besides, regardless of industry, almost all companies today depend on technology to drive their business, which means IT project managers are in demand across the board, in every industry.
This program by Quick Start aims to prepare qualified IT Project Managers with all the practical tools and techniques required for the position. This program program will cover the main component of the project management lifecycle and the most popular agile methodologies widely used in IT sector.
The training is full of practical exercises (i.e role-plays, case studies, individual projects, etc).
The program is designed for:
- Absolute beginners in project management
- People willing to launch their project management career
- Project team members seeking a better understanding of project management
- People already conducting the role of a junior project manager
The main stages of the program:
1. Course N1. ”Fundamentals of Project Management and Introduction to Agile Project Management” (18 hours) (detailed description of Course N1)
2. Course N2. ”Agile Project Management” (18 hours) (detailed description of Course N2)
3. Practical visit to IT company.Introduction to working environment
4. Final testing
5. Qualification issuance
6. Consultation on CV writing and interview passing techniques
7. Links with employers (* For the full program participants having high performance)
The main Results
At the end of the program the participants will:
- have hands-on skills and knowledge to “Quick Start” their career as IT Project Managers,
- be able to choose the right IT project management methodology for any team and any complexity of projects,
- be able to implement all gained knowledge to IT PM environment by Microsoft Project 2016,
- have hands-on skills to ensure their projects are completed on time and on budget whilst making sure the customers are satisfied with the products.
Have elementary proficiency in Excel.
Knowledge of English is necessary (have upper Intermediate or advanced level).
36 hours – 2 times a week, 2-hour lessons
Program start: August 21
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
The full program: 98,000 AMD
IT Project Manager, PSM I, Scrum Master at VOLO LLC
Laura is IT Program manager, Professional Scrum Master (PSM I), Agile enthusiast with successful international experience of managing and team leading various software and web development projects with detail-orientation, client-focus and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Ensuring that software projects are delivered with highest quality, within budget, Laura manages to effectively organize and utilize all resources available to lead teams and create products. She is fully engaged in all aspects of the project life cycle to deliver high-value and high quality projects in different organizations.
Laura is currently involved as a Program manager at VOLO LLC.
Share with Your Friends
Training Center Details
Number of Employees: up to 10
Quick Start is a project for young job seekers, the ones who want to enhance their professional skills or get a narrow specialization.
The project aims to be a link between job seekers and employers.
In the frames of the project, qualified specialists are prepared, using tools like training programs, master classes, testings and practical visits to companies.
From the other side, Quick Start partners with various companies, which consider the candidacy of the program’s best participants as its future employees.
More about our programs can be found on our web-pages www.trainings.am
6 Yekmalyan Str., "Business Pale", Yerevan, 0002, Armenia
+374 77 59 39 59 | +374 44 59 39 59