Practical Marketing Skills for Armenian market
Price: 47,000 AMD
Date: 2 July 2019
Time: 19:00 - 21:30
The competitiveness of business, understanding customers’ needs and capability to satisfy them efficiently are the most important components of growing and sustainable business, which are covered by marketing. This course shall provide practical marketing skills to revise business strategies and improve market orientation.
The aim of this course is to help marketers and entrepreneurs:
- to understand important marketing approaches,
- to apply the relevant marketing approaches onto their business,
- to audit and improve own business market orientation.
The main topics of the program
1. Marketing – its goals and value for business
- scope, evolution of approaches, its function in business
- Competition analysis, methods of competition analysis
3. How to define your business market?
- Market definition, segmentation, positioning and other approaches
4. Differentiators of business
- How to find Unique Sales Proposition, Marketing mix
5. How to manage product line
- Product portfolio analysis and examples. Pricing
6. SUM-UP of the course
During the course Armenian business cases from marketing perspectives will be discussed. The practical exercises and assignments will be specifically designed for the participants’ business-related topics to make the participants experience even better.
The main Results
The participants will look & feel the importance and strength of marketing for business and be able to implement the most relevant tools and techniques in their businesses.
- General understanding of business / entrepreneurship/ economics, basic excel and analytical skill.
15 hours – 2 times a week, 2.5-hour lessons
Program start: July 2
Days: Tuesday, Thursday
Number of Participants
MBA, Ph.D., Digital Marketing Certified
Member of IIMP (International Institute of marketing professionals), Canada
More than 9 years for teaching for MBA programs (Swiss Business School, RAU) and training centers
More than 15 years of marketing managerial positions at Beeline, Orange Armenia, UCom LLC
Share with Your Friends
Training Center Details
Number of Employees: up to 10