Product manager preparation ONLINE
Price: 87,000 AMD
Date: 31 March 2020
Time: 19:00 - 21:00
Category: Product/Project Management
A Product Manager is involved in all of product-related aspects from post-production support, with heavy involvement in decision-making to running the creative edge of the product. The Product Manager is also the connecting circle handling the seamless communication among teams and stakeholders, as well as setting the long-term vision for the product by communicating the strategy to all parties.
The main purpose of the course is to prepare specialists, who will manage to create and develop their own products and will be ready to work in this field, or create their own startups.
This professional course is for:
- People who have a relevant background, analytical skills and are interested in getting a job in the IT sphere,
- Entry level product managers/people with no experience in product
- Anyone who loves to build products,
- Anyone who loves to make people happy ))
The main stages of the program:
1. Course implementation
2. Qualification issuance
3. Consultation on CV writing and interview passing techniques
4. Links with employers (* For the full program participants having high performance)
The main Results
- Knowledge of entire product management process (Ideation to launch)
- Defining and designing your product
- Feature building models
- How to use industry standard tools
- Analyzing the market, discover weaknesses in your competitors
- Quickly test and validate your product idea
– Great communication skills in Armenian. English is necessary (have upper Intermediate or advanced level)
It is desirable that you bring your private laptop.
Program start: March 31
Tuesday (19:00- 21:00),
87,000 AMD (including Taxes)
Number of Participants
up to 15
Armenian, terminology and materials – English
Senior Product Manager at “DISQO”
Sargis has a 6+ years experience as a Product Manager. He is also experienced in web and mobile software development, leading teams and taking products from concept to launch. in this field he has a 5 years experience. He participated in various public talks like AUA and HeroHouse. Since 2013 he has been in Product management and was hired by different companies as a Product Manager:
- 2012-2014/ SFL, Product Manager
- 2014/ SCDM, Product Manager
- 2015-2016/Plexonic, Product Manager
- 2016-2018/ Ginosi Apartels & hotels/ Senior, Product Owner
Currently he works as a Sr. Product Manager at DISQO. His main challenge at DISQO is like being an entirely data driven Product Manager and also work with data teams.
Share with Your Friends
Training Center Details
Number of Employees: up to 50
Quick Start is a project for young job seekers, the ones who want to enhance their professional skills or get a narrow specialization.
The project aims to be a link between job seekers and employers.
In the frames of the project, qualified specialists are prepared, using tools like training programs, master classes, testings and practical visits to companies.
From the other side, Quick Start partners with various companies, which consider the candidacy of the program’s best participants as its future employees.
More about our programs can be found on our web-pages www.trainings.am
6 Yekmalyan Str., "Business Pale", Yerevan, 0002, Armenia
+374 77 59 39 59 | +374 44 59 39 59