Resource Mobilization and Financial Management: Path to Sustainability
Price: 52,000 AMD
Date: 25 March - 4 April 2019
Time: 18:30 - 21:30
Category: Finance Management
This course is designed to present the peculiarities, opportunities and challenges of resource mobilization in the Armenian reality. Different modalities, contributing factors and limitations of the cross-sector partnership will be discussed. The fundraising opportunities will be reviewed in relation to the needs of consumers, as well as corporate engagement approaches introduced in CSR context and not only.
The course consists of video presentations, discussions, team exercises. At the end of the course, the participants will have clear understanding of opportunities of resource mobilization, and specifications of financial management.
Start date: March 25, 2019
End date: April 4, 2019
Schedule: Mondays & Thursdays, 18:30-21:30
Duration: 12 hours
Fee: 52,000 AMD
Artak Ordyan is Marketing, Fundraising and Corporate Engagement Department Manager at World Vision Armenia. He has over 16 years of work experience in the development sector and over 12 years of program management experience in international non-profit organizations. Artak is a consultant on Marketing, Resource Mobilization, Corporate Social Responsibility and Cross-Sector Partnership between NGOs and businesses. He has 9 years of experience in teaching Marketing Researches, Social Partnership, and Sociology at Yerevan State University, 5 years in teaching Digital Marketing in different areas. He is a Certified Manager on Reviewing Organizational Strategy, Plans and Performance by UK Chartered Management Institute, as well as Microsoft certified professional on configuring and administering its services.
Artak received a degree of International Master of Business Administration from the Nyenrode Business University of Amsterdam, Netherlands. His thesis “Cross Sector Partnership between Businesses and NGOs” was chosen among the five best master theses of 2015 in the Netherlands.
ParticipationRegistration deadline: 25 March 2019
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, go to the Open Education tab, choose Extension, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to the American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.
Share with Your Friends
Training Center Details
Number of Employees: 20-50
American University of Armenia Extension Department (AUA Extension) serves as University's principal interface with the community. At AUA Extension we plan, design, develop and deliver a number of quality courses to target certain sectors of government, academia, private organizations and individuals to help them fulfil professional and/or career goals through flexible and innovative adult and continuing education training programs. We offer comprehensive English Language Training, a multitude of Computer Literacy and Information Technology training and a number of Leadership, Business and Entrepreneurial courses.