Deadline: 11 October 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Web/Graphic design
Job type: Full time
Our most creative team needs experienced UI/UX Designer to turn our application into a user-friendly product. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Collaboration with product managers and engineers;
- Design user interfaces based on the functional requirements, users’ needs and task analysis;
- Communicate designs to the development teams with the help of diagrams, drawings, detailed specifications, and interactive prototypes;
- Define new approaches to complex design problems;
- Introduce, support and encourage compliance with UX/UI best practices;
- Implement UX best practices;
- Visualize user-friendly designs that bring simplicity to complex user journeys;
- Create original designs keeping the set standards;
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback;
- Regularly deliver design solutions for approval in a timely manner;
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer;
- A strong understanding of UX design methods and techniques;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Adobe XD, Zepplin
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Understanding of development process;
- Good English knowledge is a plus;
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to fill the application form.
Alternative Creative Network LLC is a company which is specialized in provision on media ads for internet sources. We solve different objectives in marketing, which are providing fast notice for target audience about product, service, function, action and any other event that our partner prefers. We work with major companies and offer the fastest and effective methods. Our general objectives are make our own image and make all our brands and selling goods famous for all internet users. Our high quality specialists can solve any objectives and take a different way to every partner. We make regular trainings for our employees and provide full reports ready for new challenges.
- Free and tasty lunch
- Friday coffee break
- Bonus system
- English classes during working hours
- Gym package coverage
- Sport events
- Career growth
- Teambuilding activities
- Smart and creative co-workers
Phone: (044) 532-323
Address: 8 Davit Anhaght str., Yerevan