Deadline: 31 January 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Web/Graphic design
Job type: Part time
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use product for our clients. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Work closely with business analysts, project managers and development teams to obtain and understand business requirements;
- Sketch and mock up designs with strong conceptual backing;
- Create consistent and intuitive design systems across multiple platforms;
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
- Implement UX best practices;
- Create detailed style guides and work with engineering to execute designs;
- Create wireframes, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate design ideas;
- Visualize user-friendly designs that bring simplicity to complex user journeys;
- Practice industry standard user experience design techniques and processes;
- Validate designs through technical checks/feasibility and testing;
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers;
- Must be able to present and defend design decisions and absorb critiques;
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role;
- A strong understanding in UX design methods and techniques;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD;
- Understanding of front-end languages: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap is a plus;
- Industry experience working across multiple platforms;
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good time-management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a clear communicator;
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language;
- Knowledge of French language is a plus.
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English and portfolio to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Holding LLC is a branch of Webb Fontaine Group, a company headquartered in Dubai, U.A.E., for the development of Java-based applications on a proprietary platform. With worldwide presence through its subsidiaries and branch offices in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa the company specializes in the development of Information Systems to support Trade Facilitation and propel Customs Modernization.
Webb Fontaine specializes in improving government services through e-government systems, business process re-engineering and leading edge information technology. Webb Fontaine provides a comprehensive suite of e-government software products, Electronic single window portals, Customs automation, information technology, telecommunications, and infrastructure services.
Webb Fontaine has the following six main products:
Webb Trade Single Window®
Webb Executive Vision®
“Baby born” package
Flexible working hours
Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
“Happy Hour” every Friday
Teambuilding and corporate events
No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Find more info
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: , 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str. , Yerevan , Armenia