Deadline: 09 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Web/Graphic design
Job type: Full time
Digitain Holding Limited is looking for a talented UX and UI Designer who can plan, create, and communicate intuitive, usable, and effective interface designs for mobile, web, and device interfaces. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of current digital design trends as well as design.
- Translate conceptual ideas (business needs and user goals) into elegant, intuitive and engaging experiences.
- Stay current with industry standards and connect with outside talent. Seek out opportunities for professional development and stretch assignments.
- Actively test and research users. Measure effectiveness of design solutions and user performance. Share findings with the product team.
- Work with development teams to deliver quality products.
- Work across the entire design process, including user research, wire-framing, interaction design, visual design, and user testing.
- Portfolio that demonstrates exceptional interaction design skills
- BA degree in Design or a related field is a plus
- At least intermediate level in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Experience Design knowledge is a plus
- Ability to organize personal work and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of standard design principles, including grid systems, typography, and interface patterns
- Strong ability to organize complex data or content interactions through visual design, information architecture, and principles of interface design
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Good knowledge of English language would be an asset
- Creative, innovative and resourceful personality with the ability to handle multiple project
Interested candidates should prepare portfolio and send it along with their CV to: [email protected] with "UI/UX Designer" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Digitain is an Armenia-based sportsbook and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The company’s primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia.
The multi-channel Digitain Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer, and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system, and dedicated customer support. Its sportsbook product covers 26,000 live events each month, across 65 sports taking in 7,500 leagues and more than 3,000 betting markets, while its casino solution has 1,000-plus games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playson.
Company Mission: Expand all over the world. To become one of the best employers in Armenia
Today Digitain has more than 1,000 employees, 35+ partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide. In the iGaming industry, Digitain has a unique position; its technological flexibility, customer-oriented behavior, and its people are the keys to the company’s success.
For the team, the company has become their digital planet, and their own and unique virtual environment as they believe that hard work can bring them closer to creating their vision of the Digital Universe.
COMPANY CHALLENGES: Nurturing a great company culture, hiring the right people at the right time and developing them, keeping up with market changes, and expanding all over the world.
Address: , Armenia