Design and Art Officer
Deadline: 22 December 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Web/Graphic design
Job type: Full time
Design and Art Officer is responsible for designing texts and corporate items in the official pages and social media pages of the Company and the Clients, and for their updates and development. Design and Art Officer should follow the brand book of the Company and the Clients while performing his/her tasks, should come up with new ideas and report directly to the Communications department director.
- Design info graphics, images and other promo contents based on brand identity of the Company and the Clients for their published materials in official pages and social media;
- Follow up, and upon need discuss and update corporate items of the Company and the Client brand book.
- Design and produce graphics, charts, tables, and text material for visual presentations, proposals etc.;
- Arrange the printing of art content materials, bringing them to the required format.
- Contribute to Communication’s team work with ideas on visual and design matters;
- Translate job related materials from English into Armenian upon need.
- Cooperate with other specialists to find out possible wrongs and correct them;
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- BA’s degree in design or related sphere.
- At least two years' professional work experience.
- Good knowledge in English and Armenian languages, both verbal and written, good knowledge in Russian.
- Extensive computer skills. (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw).
- Ability to work in strict time limits.
- Ability and willingness of group work.
- High personal qualities (communication capability, sense of responsibility, honesty, commitment, professional interest).
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV entitled “Design and Art Officer” to [email protected]. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
We do public opinion research and communication consulting, helping decision-makers and businessmen to establish, evaluate, develop, and build a positive reputation around their persona and brand. Our professional advice is based exclusively on research data, the confidentiality of which is guaranteed by the Company's corporate ethical policies and modern data storage technologies. Our communication activities are aimed at gaining public trust, which is a strong competitive advantage.
Having more than 12 years of professional experience, we have successfully implemented more than 300 programs in the fields of public administration, socio-economics, finance, telecommunications, education and public health.
The research and consulting programs supporting the development of middle-income businesses are a massive part of the Company's work, and today, nearly 25% of the Company's projects are related to the public administration system.
BREAVIS is a member of the European Society for Opinion and Market Research (ESOMAR) (represented by the CEO of the Company), EU Association of Communications Directors, as well as, cooperates with TNS of Brussels, PEW Research of New York, GORBI of Georgia, and VCIOM of Moscow, in order to implement joint projects.
Internship at Breavis
Internship in Breavis
Cooperation with students and junior specialists and sharing knowledge and experience with them is one of the core principles of Breavis. We are sure, that the best companies create necessary specialists by providing opportunities for their professional growth and development. Breavis is a unique company with outstanding corporate culture, which invests in the professional growth of its employees. We always cooperate with universities and their career centers, participate in student workshops, as well as, recruit interns upon necessity. Breavis gives internship opportunities not only to students, but also to newly graduates.
We believe that mentoring culture is a strong tool in terms of having an effective internship and professional growth. That is why Breavis interns not only get team support, but also have personal mentors. Professional internship in our company is quite intensive and engaging.
- Motivating and creative atmosphere;
- Professional and supporting team helping to learn and gain practical knowledge;
- An opportunity to have a personal mentor during the internship;
- An opportunity to establish professional relationship with the professionals in the field;
- Participation in trainings aimed at developing professional knowledge;
- Performing practical tasks to apply accumulated knowledge in practice;
- An opportunity to work in the best office in the city
Breavis interns receive certificates and recommendation letters upon the successful accomplishment of their internship.
Internship agreement is signed between the young professional and the company. The interns receive all the necessary material for their future work, as well as, several corporate items.Learn More
Phone: (011) 204-772
Address: , Armenia