Deadline: 30 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
- Work as a part of a team to set the direction of web development stack for multiple projects (mainly WordPress);
- Code, test and troubleshoot websites utilizing the appropriate hardware, database and programming technologies;
- Maintain secure, reliable and high-quality web programming;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, PHP and MySQL;
- Excellent knowledge of Git version control repositories;
- Knowledge of web security best practices;
- At least 2 years of work experience of above mentioned skills;
- Professional knowledge and work experience of web product development process and technologies;
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please submit your CV in to: [email protected], mentioning the position you are applying for in the subject line of the e-mail. No personal visits, deliveries or phone calls, please. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.