WordPress Online Platform Coordinator
Deadline: 25 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Web/Graphic design
Job type: Full time
Are you a WordPress wizard? Do you want to work in a dynamic team, where you’ll be making sure our TUMO websites are up and running, up to date and looking great, for our visitors from around the world?
You will need to be well versed with developing and customizing WordPress, including writing and updating plugins, designing and arranging web content and maintenance of numerous WordPress sites.
- Develop, deploy and maintain WordPress-based websites and applications;
- Manage effective operations of TUMO Online Platforms both (marketing and ecommerce sites);
- Ensure smooth operation of our WooCommerce based online store;
- Continuous review of website portfolio for improvement & enrichment;
- Support requests for website feature enhancements and bug fixes;
- Improve internal tools and processes;
- Customize WordPress templates and plugins, as well as work with themes and content (e.g. Visual Composer, WP Bakery).
- 2+ years’ experience developing and maintaining custom themes and plugins for WordPress;
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress and PHP;
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Working knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics;
- Demonstrates and enjoys a balance of creative and technical skills;
- Self-starter with excellent time management, flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical education preferred;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with technical and non-technical people;
- Experience with writing content for the web;
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
Interested candidates should submit a resume by email to: [email protected] by the deadline. In the subject line of the email, please mention "WordPress Online Platform Coordinator".
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org
Address: , Armenia