Analyst with Medical or Pharmaceutical background (part-time)
Крайний срок: 29 Март 2023
Условия контракта: Постоянный
Тип вакансии: Работа на полставки
BostonGene is a pioneer biotech company that uses biomedical software to identify new and personalized treatment options with cutting-edge multiplatform analytics. We do comprehensive integrated genomic (WES) and transcriptome (RNA- seq) testing of tumors and the tumor microenvironment, providing clinicians with actionable information to help guide individual treatment plans.
When technologies, genetics, bioinformatics, and medicine intertwine, a new industry domain is born — personalized digital medicine. We are one of the few innovative BioTech companies that break this new ground, revolutionizing medicine on the way to future without cancer. We will be happy to hear from you if you want to join us on this mission. Contact us via email or our recruiters directly (LinkedIn or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your daily tasks will include:
- Updating the company’s database drugs, including their combinations;
- Improving the quality of recognition algorithms of molecular terms;
- Improving the quality of the content of clinical trial results for oncological diseases;
- Analysis of scientific and medical literature on oncology;
- Content analysis of public databases on clinical trials, working with internal BostonGene databases based on the results of clinical trials (update, add new information, and analyze existing data).
- First year medical residency (Oncology);
- Extensive knowledge of oncology studies, molecular biology, immunology, and clinical trials; it’s great if you have been part of related extracurricular activities;
- Analytical mindset, strong self-management, attention to detail,s and experience working with a continuous flow of new information. You must want to pursue an analyst career;
- Experience working with scientific literature and scientific databases (PubMed; Cochrane; UpToDATE etc.);
- English language skills from B2+ (good enough to read scientific texts)
Требуемый уровень кандидата: Джуниор
Зарплата: 100000 AMD - 200000 AMD До вычета налогов в месяц
- part-time position, permanent contract, flexible working hours;
- versatile professional environment: bioinformatics, biologists, physicians, and software developers who united to save people’s lives;
- frequent performance reviews;
- our office is located in Yerevan.
Аналитические и математические навыки
Поделитесь этой вакансией в соцсетях.
Привилегии для сотрудников
Адрес: Meridian Exhibition Center, 1 Voskerichneri Street, Yerevan 0015, Ереван, Армения