Senior UI/UX Designer
Крайний срок: 20 Май 2021
Условия контракта: Постоянный
Категория: Веб/график дизайн
Тип вакансии: Полная ставка
Are you passionate about exploring new and emerging technologies and how they can be used to solve challenging problems? If so, then this may be the right opportunity for you. As a Senior UI/UX Designer at Fyllo, you will work alongside a group of talented product managers and engineers defining and implementing end-to-end, leading-edge solutions for our clients. With Fyllo, you can work in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impacts of your contributions. We love to innovate and are looking for people with a passion for learning and growing their professional skills.
- Work closely with customers, project managers and development teams to obtain and understand customer needs and business requirements;
- Understand product specifications and user psychology;
- Rapidly iterate low- to high-fidelity design prototypes to effectively communicate design concepts, facilitate cross-functional design sessions, justify decision decisions based on data and or best-practices, and leverage feedback to arrive at best possible solution;
- Create consistent and intuitive design systems across multiple platforms;
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
- Create efficient and effective lean design specifications that provide necessary details for implementation and work with engineering to execute designs;
- Create JTBD maps, experience maps, and workflow diagrams, as needed;
- Practice UX design principles and best practices throughout the product life cycle;
- Validate designs through user testing and UX quality assurance testing on coded solutions;
- Focused on helping Fyllo, customers and users achieve their goals through design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field;
- At least 5+ years of work experience as UI/UX Designer;
- Proficient user of Adobe CC, Figma, etc;
- Excellent research techniques;
- User modeling skills, like persona and scenario creation;
- Excellent understanding of UX principles and best practices;
- Excellent understanding of information architecture and information design -content structure and presentation principles;
- Understanding of Adaptive and Responsive design;
- Proficient English (writing and speaking);
- Understanding of HTML and CSS;
- Familiarity with Material Design is a definite plus;
- Familiarity with Design Thinking, Lean UX and Agile a plus.
Требуемый уровень кандидата: Старший
All qualified candidates can apply here.
Поделитесь этой вакансией в соцсетях.
Привилегии для сотрудников
Адрес: 2 Amiryan Street, Ереван, Армения