Tech Staff Engineer | Yerevan Branch
Крайний срок: 04 Апрель 2023
Условия контракта: Постоянный
Категория: Другие ИТ
Тип вакансии: Полная ставка
Join our community of exceptional people doing incredible things.
This position is for the FPGA/SoC Business Unit (BU) that serves our customers and field engineers around the world. This BU designs, develops, and markets low power, mixed signal and system critical FPGAs, offering the most comprehensive portfolio of system and power management solutions. This is an exciting role in a team of seasoned engineers with management’s visibility to your work, and with ongoing opportunities to learn various Technological aspects of our products. You will be working with a team of Applications engineers in the USA and India.
As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will engage with our tier1 customers and our engineering teams to help design/debug FPGA/SoC designs.
- Provide advanced-level consulting and technical support (remotely and on-site) to tier1 customers through product demonstrations, creation of design examples, presenting advanced FPGA/SoC design and timing-closure techniques, debugging hardware bring-up issues.
- Demonstrate authority on most phases of FPGA/SoC design including embedded systems (processor) design, High level synthesis (HLS), synthesis optimizations, place-route and timing constraints, timing closure, board-level schematic reviews, and FPGA design and debug tools.
- Lead/participate in cross-functional teams across the BU, and get buy-ins to improve/define external memory interface solutions for current/future products.
- Participate in functional block reviews, product characterization and rollout, tools' ease-of-use discussions with senior Engineering and Marketing experts in the BU.
- Train field & technical support engineers with new Microsemi FPGA/SoC products & tools.
- Drive early adoption & evaluation of advanced debugging & software flows, IP cores, and kits in the team.
- Create customer-facing collateral, application notes, reference designs, white papers on advanced interfaces and solutions for Microsemi FPGA/SoC products.
- Bachelor's/master Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering/Science.
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience with FPGA-based architecture definition, design, and support, with an emphasis on Embedded systems design and debug.
- 5+ years of experience with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes and signal analyzers.
- Hands-on working experience in developing and debugging embedded Linux and Bare Metal solutions including Bootloader, Linux kernel, etc.
- Embedded processor experience with knowledge of C/C++, and software debug tools such as Keil, IAR or Eclipse.
- Domain expertise in one or more FPGA/SoC design/debug expertise - Embedded Cortex or RISC-V processor/microcontrollers etc, Serdes and high-speed serial interfaces and protocols, DDR memory interfaces and protocols, timing closure techniques, FPGA synthesis and simulation
- In-depth experience with FPGA devices and eco-systems from at least 1 major FPGA supplierBoard level experience including power supply decoupling, high speed signal terminations and routing, is a plus.
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills, and ability to independently drive issues to closure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Hard-working and committed; ability to handle stress and multi-task in a dynamic customer-centric environment.
- Must be a self-starter and an excellent team-worker.
Требуемый уровень кандидата: Старший
Подай заявку через staff.am и отслеживай весь процесс онлайн․
Способность работать в команде
Поделитесь этой вакансией в соцсетях.
Привилегии для сотрудников
Адрес: 134 Tsarav Aghbyur Street, Ереван, Армения