Digital Branding and Engagement
День проведения: По запросу
Тип: Электронное обучение
Digital technology has rapidly evolved in the last decade, and so too has the way people communicate. Businesses can no longer rely solely on traditional business models to build brand awareness.
In today?s interconnected, hyperaware world, brand awareness and brand engagement are synonymous. We are in the age of digital brand engagement, where brands need to participate in, and inspire, a two-way conversation with their consumers.
This course will teach you about this shift and how it has altered the way brands communicate with their audiences. You will learn about the challenges of managing a digital brand and how rich and compelling content, combined with digital distribution, are integral to brand engagement.
What you'll learn
- The inter-relationship between paid, owned, and earned media
- Consumer change and how it is altering brand communications
- Content marketing and how owned content can be distributed across company-owned digital media assets
- The value of Earned Media which interests your audience
Кто может принять участие:
- You will need access to a Google Account (FREE to create) to complete the activities in this course.
- You will also need access to YouTube to watch a range of videos that are provided to illustrate examples of digital branding and engagement.
Associate Professor in the School of Marketing
To participate Enroll here
Поделись с друзьями