React 16 - The Complete Guide (incl. React Router 4 Redux)
День проведения: По запросу
Тип: Электронное обучение
What Will I Learn?
- Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web apps
- Apply for high-paid jobs or work as a freelancer in one the most-demanded sectors you can find in web dev right now
What's this course about?
Learn React or dive deeper into it. Learn the theory, solve assignments, practice in demo projects and build one big application which is improved throughout the course: The Burger Builder!
More details please!
React to the rescue!
React is all about components - basically custom HTML elements - with which you can quickly build amazing and powerful web apps. Just build a component once, configure it to your needs, dynamically pass data into it (or listen to your own events!) and re-use it as often as needed.
Need to display a list of users in your app? It's as simple as creating a "User" component and outputting it as often as needed.
This course will start at the very basics and explain what exactly React is and how you may use it (and for which kind of apps). Thereafter, we'll go all the way from basic to advanced. We'll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like react-router and Redux.
By the end of the course, you can build amazing React (single page) applications!
A detailed list with the course content can be found below.
Who's teaching you in this course?
My name is Maximilian Schwarzmüller, I'm a freelance web developer and worked with React in many projects. I'm also a 5-star rated instructor here on Udemy. I cover React's most popular alternatives - Vue and Angular - as well as many other topics. I know what I'm talking about and I know where the pain points can be found.
It's my goal to get you started with React as quick as possible and ensure your success. But I don't just focus on students getting started. I want everyone to benefit from my courses, that's why we'll dive deeply into React and why I made sure to also share knowledge that's helpful to advanced React developers.
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if ...
- ...you're experienced with Angular or Vue but want to dive into React
- ...know the React basics but want to refresh them and/ or dive deeper
- ...already worked quite a bit with React but want to dive deeper and see it all come together in a bigger app
What should you bring to succeed in that course?
What's inside the course?
- The "What", "Why" and "How"
- React Basics (Base features, syntax and concepts)
- How to output lists and conditional content
- Styling of React components
- A deep dive into the internals of React and advanced component features
- How to access Http content from within React apps (AJAX)
- Redux, Redux, Redux ... from basics to advanced!
- Forms and form validation in React apps
- An introduction to unit testing
- An introduction to Next.js
- React app deployment instructions
- ...and much more!
Кто может принять участие:
- NO prior React or any other JS framework experience is required!
Who is the target audience?
- Students who want to learn how to build reactive and fast web apps
- Anyone who's interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Professional Web Developer and Instructor
Experience as Web Developer
Starting out at the age of 13 I never stopped learning new programming skills and languages. Early I started creating websites for friends and just for fun as well. This passion has since lasted and lead to my decision of working as a freelance web developer and consultant. The success and fun I have in this job is immense and really keeps that passion burningly alive.
Starting web development on the backend (PHP with Laravel, NodeJS) I also became more and more of a frontend developer using modern frameworks like Angular or VueJS 2 in a lot of projects. I love both worlds nowadays!
As a self-taught developer I had the chance to broaden my horizon by studying Business Administration where I hold a Master's degree. That enabled me to work in a major strategy consultancy as well as a bank. While learning, that I enjoy development more than these fields, the time in this sector greatly improved my overall experience and skills.
Experience as Instructor
As a self-taught professional I really know the hard parts and the difficult topics when learning new or improving on already-known languages. This background and experience enables me to focus on the most relevant key concepts and topics. My track record of many 5-star rated courses, more than 100.000 students on Udemy as well as a successful YouTube channel is the best proof for that.
Whether working as development instructor or teaching Business Administration I always received great feedback. The most rewarding experience is to see how people find new, better jobs, build awesome web applications, acquire amazing projects or simply enjoy their hobby with the help of my content.
To participate in this training, you can Enroll
Поделись с друзьями
Информация об учебном центре
Количество сотрудников: 500-1500