1C System Administrator
Deadline: 14 February 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
The leading international retailer brand, SPAR, founded in the Netherlands in 1932, has more than 12,500 stores in 44 countries around the world, serving 4 million customers and serving over 13 million customers daily.
The core value of the SPAR Chain of Stores is to be customer-focused - constantly delivering cutting-edge, high-quality products and outstanding service. For these values, we are developing Human Resources by implementing the appropriate infrastructure, standards and procedures.
SPAR Armenia - a member of the global family of SPAR International, is pleased to announce the vacancy of 1C System Administrator.
- Provide server administration and support for 1C system;
- Provide user support for 1C system;
- Update directories for 1C software;
- Install updates for 1C software;
- Improve and optimize 1C software;
- Ensure 1C system critical components backup;
- Provide access rights to 1C system;
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems;
- Set up and maintain all the IT related operations and procedures;
- Provide support to employees with technical issues or questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in financial or computer science;
- At least 2 years of experience in 1C system;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Time management and problem solving skills;
- Ability to handle in difficult situations;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
Required candidate level: Senior
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.