Deadline: 08 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
Got a head full of ideas?
We’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic English & Russian speaker to join our Account Management team in Yerevan!
You will be responsible for managing the relationship with EveryMatrix’s gaming platform existing clients, while also taking over the client relationship when a new contract is signed. As part of the client-facing team, you will be expected to gain an understanding of clients’ gaming sites and to be able to produce solutions for operational and marketing challenges that come up.
This position also requires some mobility on your side, travelling being occasionally necessary.
- To provide account management and support for clients;
- To work with clients in optimizing ROI across gaming products;
- To collect, verify and rank clients’ non-technical and technical requirements for new product features and functions;
- To present new product upgrades and functionality and to ensure clients have an understanding of the product development road map;
- To manage in an efficient and timely manner all operational issues that impact on the smooth delivery of the service to clients;
- To work with clients to ensure the continual improvement of all aspects of the service for all parties;
- To assure the confidence of your customers and build long term relationships;
- To act as an internal advocate for the client;
- To generate ideas on the development of the platform and products, while also providing feedback for assisting in the continuous development of the service;
- To conduct training sessions with new clients;
- To review and analyze data in order to identify key usage trends.
- Genuine curiosity about gaming and a good understanding of the online industry;
- Experience with management of client relationships;
- Experience working with key functions in an online business such as marketing, affiliates, customer service, payments, content, and development;
- Experience of data-based performance analysis, reporting and statistics;
- A familiarity and understanding of the software development life-cycle and software release management;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills;
- Experience from the IT/Telecoms or similar technical field is a plus;
- A technical understanding of web services is desirable.
- Ability to multitask;
- Creative thinking;
- Attention to details;
Required candidate level: Mid level
Salary: 100 AMD - 101 AMD Net
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible schedule;
- Team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
- Dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Catering for lunch
Please contact our HR Department ([email protected] ) for more details.
Advanced English knowledge
Attention to details
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
EveryMatrix started small, with big ideas.
In the meantime we managed to fill the shoes and the roles, growing in both size and – we like to think – wisdom. We’ve spread our reach over the continents, taking the meaning of the word global as literally as one can.
From the outset in London, 2001, we added Bucharest in 2004, Changsha in 2008, Malta in 2010, Lviv, Manila in 2013, Yerevan in 2015, Copenhagen in 2015, Ho Chi Minh in 2016 and Gibraltar in 2017. We’re over 400 souls now, happily spread across the globe, connecting continents and cultures. The company is based in Bucharest.
As a software company it’s rewarding that we can increase our revenues simply by improving our products. It allows us to spend time on things we find important and interesting, things we find will be important in the future as well. We learn from our client and user requests but we have the freedom to make our own decisions.
It’s also nice that when we develop software, we develop it for ourselves, we don’t hand over code to someone else and forget about it. The code we build is ours. And when we spend extra time on making it good, scalable, high performance, easy to error fix, then that investment will come back to us over the years to come. We like to write code that we can be proud of.
We have vacancies in multiple locations, why don’t you give them a look? Wouldn’t you like to join this band of misfits and see if we hold true to our word to make everything possible? Let your careers grow here, with us.
Rush your resume at [email protected]!
For more info about us, our office, culture and fun stuff, visit our blog.
Phone: (010) 562526,
Address: Ervand Kochar 20, Yerevan, Armenia