Account Manager – International Voice Business
Deadline: 05 February 2021
Employment term: Contract
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
We are looking for competent and dedicated candidates for our international business, who is capable to contribute to the company’s growth, be responsible for daily tasks, be motivated to accept challenges, manage stressful situations and be enthusiastic in relationship building.
The prime focus of the role is to increase the capability of the company by identifying strategies and tactics to retain existing clients and add new clients. Add fresh revenue streams, stay abreast of industry dynamics, forecast and plan for industry changes.
- Achieve sales targets
- Develop long term business partnerships with clients/accounts
- Identify business leads and grab prospects
- Grow bilateral business deals with current clients
- Build an understanding of profitable business destinations to improve margins
- Manage account the cash flow
- Well integrated into the market for market intelligence, opportunities, and trends
- Sync with supporting departments
- Bring business development ideas for consistent performance
0 to 2 years of experience in sales should have good communication skills
any graduation degree or diploma
Required candidate level: Junior
Salary: 800 USD - 1300 USD Net
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Acmetel is known for providing quality hubbing services for International SMS & Voice termination to Mobile Network Operators & Tier-1 aggregators in VOIP industry for the past decade. Acmetel has a global presence with its office located in Chicago, IL, United States of America. With average employee age of 27 years old Acmetel is a place that grooms and nurtures young, exciting & vibrant talent to become future leaders in the industry.
Address: Chicago, 17W695C Butterfield Road Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 USA, Yerevan, Armenia