Deadline: 02 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
INGO ARMENIA ICJSC is looking for a motivated, hard-working candidate for the position of Accountant.
- Complete complex account reconciliations
- Perform bank statements, daily check of balances
- Calculate accounts receivable and payables to beneficiaries and suppliers
- Perform accounting administration of various reinsurance contracts
- Prepare monthly statements by collecting data; analysing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information
- Prepare analytical schedules and reports to support information requests from both internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting required, degree in other financial related discipline may be considered.
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian, good command of English
- Advanced computer skills; excellent knowledge of 1C and MS office
- Punctual and responsible person with ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure, good team player
- Problem solving abilities, developed logic and analytical thinking
- Organizational skills and high sense of responsibility
Required candidate level: Mid level
Highly competitive package of benefits: including medical insurance, annual bonus, training opportunities and individual professional development plan.
Please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly indicate “Accountant” in the subject line of your e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
1c Accounting Software
Written communication skills
Fast learning ability
Work under pressure
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
For more than 25 years "INGO ARMENIA" ICJSC occupies a special place in the Armenian insurance market and is one of the market leaders.
The company provides high-quality insurance services to both retail and corporate clients, protecting them from various risks.
🔷“INGO ARMENIA” CJSC is not limited to only providing insurance services, but rather the Company sees its unique role in the development of the society, being its active member, and organizing various events, contributing to the educational and economic development of Armenia.
🔷 You can get acquainted with our company history here: https://ingoarmenia.am/about-company/general-information/?lang=en
Address: 51/53 Hanrapetutyan str., Yerevan, Armenia