Deadline: 07 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Accounting/Bookkeeping/Cash register
Job type: Full time
IFP LLC is looking for an Accountant tojoin its team.
- Prepare accounts;
- Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are upto date;
- Provide assistance in preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual taxand statistic reports;
- Communicate with other third party contractors and clients;
- Make bookings of accounting transactions in the appropriateaccounting software;
- Prepare initial accounting documents, input into database, checkaccounting records with primary documentation;
- Collect, file and maintain day-to-day accounting information;
- Use and maintain internal accounting software;
- Calculate salary;
- Carry out accounting of materials;
- Perform other job-related duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Higher education, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics orother related fields;
- Professional training of an accountant;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as an Accountant in atrade organization;
- Advanced knowledge of accounting programs (ArmSoft) and E-invoicing;
- Working knowledge of accounting;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel;
- Working knowledge of online banking software;
- Working knowledge of tax legislation;
- Fluency in Armenian language; good knowledge of English andRussian languages;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Interested candidates are requested to send theirCV to: [email protected] indicating the position title ("Accountant") in thesubject line of the email.
ArmSoft accounting software
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: Կոմիտաս 49/3, Yerevan, Armenia