Deadline: 14 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
ClinChoice LLC is a fast-growing international Contract Research Organization and we invite enthusiastic Administrative Assistants with fluent English skills to join our big team.
We focus on career development and promotion, our employees are at the core of everything we do. Let's see what you will get as a member of our family:
- Experience in an International Company
- A Chance to Work with International Corporations
- Flexible Working Hours
- Onsite Training
- Health Insurance
- Maintain administrative systems, policies, and procedures;
- Ensure office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained;
- Interact with landlords, technical and operational services, monitoring the work of the cleaning services;
- Organize and execute business trips for employees (booking tickets, hotels, transfers, visa support, etc.);
- Meet guests, serve tea/coffee, prepare the meeting room for the arrival of visitors.
- Plan, schedule, and promote office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions;
- Support in HR Processes
- Responsible for implementation of Purchasing and Asset Management
- Office maintenance;
- Organize and manage business cards, client and employee databases as well as others;
- Suppliers Maintenance;
- Others specified by the supervisor.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field;
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office;
- Fluency in English;
- At least two years’ experience in Admin;
- Most important, passionate about what you do.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Please, apply by sending an English CV to [email protected], mentioning the job title in the subject line.
MS Power Point
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
ClinChoice LLC is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) offering a full range of ICH GCP compliant clinical research services for multinational pharmaceutical and medical device companies looking to establish their medical product(s) in the US, Europe, and parts of East Asia (including China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea).