Deadline: 14 July 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
- Coordinate company’s internal and external communication;
- Type reports and outgoing letters, keeping deadlines and proper archiving;
- Ensure optimum stock keeping and a reasonable supply to branches and departments;
- Hold relationships with suppliers and ensure compliance with pre-signed contracts based on the procurement processes (in coordination with Head of Administration);
- Negotiate, manage and finalize tasks in accordance with company’s guidelines and policies if required;
- Assist in premises maintenance and office equipment repair functions;
- Assess departments and branches needs/requests in inventory, furniture and equipment. Ensure timely and proper fulfillment of these needs;
- Maintain inventory of the Bank's commodity reserves and organize the supply of goods to the subdivisions and branches;
- Other duties and responsibilities.
- University Degree in Management/ Economics/ Finance;
- 1 year of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Good knowledge of English, including verbal and written communication skills;
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills;
- Willingness to learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
Required candidate level: Mid level
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for this position, please follow Application procedure. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview.
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (060) 616-100