Administration Senior Officer
Deadline: 14 July 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
- Hold relationships with suppliers and ensure compliance with pre-signed contracts based of the procurement processes (in coordination with Head of Administration);
- Manage the stock of office supplies, printed materials, IT supplies and other bank publications. Ensure optimum stock keeping and a reasonable supply to branches and departments;
- Coordinate and handle premises maintenance and office equipment repair functions (Air conditioning, Electrical telephone and sanitary systems and equipment…etc);
- Coordinate the communication and correspondence with state authorities;
- Assess and collect departments and branches needs in furniture and equipment. Ensure timely and proper fulfillment of these needs;
- Ensure proper archive organization methods for all the Bank’s journals and the application of necessary security procedures;
- Ensure proper registration and filing of the main Bank documentation;
- Coordinate all mailing activities and ensure the timely delivery of mail to their recipients;
- Other duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or other related fields;
- At least 2 years relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of Armenian and English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good knowledge of AS bank;
- Ability to respond quickly and take immediate actions;
- Flexibility & Adaptability;
- Ability to analyze situations, diagnose problems and provide logical, practical and effective solutions;
- Ability to make sound and practical decisions which are based on thorough analysis and diagnosis.
Required candidate level: Senior
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for this position, please follow Application procedure. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (060) 616-100