Deadline: 12 February 2021
Employment term: Other
Job type: Other
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office by providing information support, supporting the team in handling daily issues and managing administrative issues in the office.
- Maintain and update knowledge management databases;
- Assist the teammates in research and data gathering;
- Maintain and update company's website and handle web communication;
- Make translations as requested;
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls;
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying and mailing;
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails;
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements;
- Maintain office supply inventories;
- Coordinate and maintain records for petty cash;
- Provide general support to staff and visitors.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- High dynamism and responsiveness;
- Ability and desire to learn new things;
- Ability to orientate in a challenging environment;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Computer literacy;
- Bachelor's degree preferably in social sciences.
Required candidate level: Mid level
If you believe you are the professional the company is seeking for, please forward your CV with a cover letter by mentioning “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line to [email protected].
No necessity of phone calls. Please, note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted back.
Ability to work independently
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (010) 546-434