Alumni Relations Coordinator
Deadline: 27 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
- Assist in planning, organizing and executing alumni events and activities (reunions, clubs, etc.), including pre- and post-event correspondence.
- Conduct interviews with alumni and draft alumni success and highlight stories.
- Assist in maintaining up-to-date information on alumni.
- Assist in promoting the institutional fundraising campaigns among AUA alumni.
- Ensure accurate and complete alumni database records.
- Maintain the alumni webpage.
- Assist in the Alumni-Student mentorship program.
- Assist in development of new social events with outcomes tied to alumni engagement KPIs.
- Coordinate the process of alumni cards’ printing.
- Gather news and alumni information for use in communication efforts.
- Manage alumni email inbox/listservs, and help to respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Translate materials as needed.
- Perform general office duties, including answering phone calls, organizing meetings, maintaining alumni event calendar and files.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor(s).
- University diploma in a relevant field of study;
- Excellent command of written/oral English and Armenian;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven creative/content writing skills;
- Knowledge of database use.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment;
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies.
Required candidate level: Not defined
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution
Written communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Alumni Relations Coordinator”. Applications must be received by June 27, 2021 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
The American University of Armenia (AUA) is a private institution of higher learning, offering a global education in Armenia.
AUA is affiliated with the University of California and accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission, 985 Atlantic Avenue, #100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001.
Founded in 1991, AUA provides a high-quality, graduate and undergraduate education that encourages civic engagement and promotes democratic values, fostering scholarship in a setting that values and develops academic excellence, free inquiry, integrity, scholarship, leadership, and service to society.
AUA’s graduate program offers master’s degrees in eight fields of study: Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and Systems Management, Computer and Information Science, Political Science and International Affairs, Economics, Public Health, Law, and Teaching English as a Foreign Language. These programs are intended to develop critical analysis and depth of knowledge through advanced coursework, independent study, and research.
AUA’s undergraduate program offers bachelor’s degrees in English and Communications, Computer Science, and Business. Through its undergraduate courses, the University offers students depth of knowledge for career preparation and further studies as well as breadth and a foundation of general knowledge and skills for life-long learning.
Phone: (060) 694-040