A&MS Layout Design Engineer / 29006BR
Deadline: 19 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Job type: Full time
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
A&MS Layout Design Engineer
We’re looking for a A&MS Layout Design Engineer to join the team. Does this sound like a good role for you?
In this role you will collaborate in the development of advanced analog integrated circuit designs using best-in-class Synopsys suite of tools. You will be working with local and global teams in developing layout for complex mixed-signal designs in the latest technology nodes.
As a member of our Solutions IP Design Group you will be developing IP in various technology nodes and foundries for different customers in a fast paced and exciting design environment.
- In depth familiarity with layout of analog and mixed signal CMOS circuits,
- Knowledge of full custom analog layout design tool: Custom Compiler (or equivalent),
- Knowledge of verification tools: ICV, Calibre, Star-RCXT, PERC,
- Experience in working with Jira/Atlassian (or other such) tools,
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite of applications,
- Exposure to scripting (ie. TCL, PERL, etc…).
- Typically requires an MSEE or BSEE with a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Experience in development of SERDES subcircuit layout (ie. RX, TX, PLL, etc.
- Experience in the following layout design techniques:
- Optimization for signal integrity (ie. clock/data routes, differential routing, shielding)
- Implementation of ESD design constraints, latch-up risk mitigation
- Familiarity with custom digital layout (logic cell layout and associated logic path routing)
- Layout design for reliability (ie. EM, IR, etc…)
- Design to optimize for parasitic layout effects (ie. matching, reliability, proximity effects, etc…)
- Familiarity in design for porting techniques
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Required candidate level: Not defined
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Synopsys. Smart Everything: Powered by Silicon and Software.
From the chip to the cloud, Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. We help you meet new requirements for power, reliability, mobility, and security that are the foundation for Smart Everything. Usher in a new era of chips and software—and bring Smart Everything to life—with Synopsys.
Սինոփսիս-ը մեծ հնարավորություն է առաջին հերթին ուսանողների համար: Այն ինձ հնարավորություն է տվել ուսման հետ համատեղ աշխատել, միաժամանակ կրկնակի գիտելիքներ ձեռք բերել։ Ինձ արդեն շատ հարազատ դարձած այս միջավայրը լի է մասնագիտական աճով, լավ ու համբերատար մարդկանցով եւ անսպառ սուրճով :)))
Տաթևիկ Չիբուխչյան - ASIC Digital Design Engineer
Phone: (010) 492-100
Address: Արշակունյաց, Yerevan, Armenia