Analog Design Manager / 29827BR
Deadline: 19 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Job type: Full time
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
Analog Design Manager
We’re looking for a Analog Design Manager to join the team. Does this sound like a good role for you?
In this role, you will guide a team performing timing characterization of SERDES IP. You will be part of a fast-growing analog and mixed signal R&D team developing high speed analog integrated circuits in the latest FinFET CMOS processes. We are looking for a manager with theoretical knowledge and practical experience to contribute to the team. You will work with a cross functional design team of analog, digital and top level integration designers from a wide variety of backgrounds. Our design environment is best-in-class with a full suite of IC design tools, supplemented by custom in-house tools, and supported by an experienced software/CAD team.
- Direct and guide the activities of a team of engineers characterizing timing, analysis timing results, and generating timing models of high-speed SERDES IP.
- Develop and align timing flow and methodology to ensure efficiency and quality of the team’s deliverables.
- Conduct design reviews and evaluate final results of timing views and reports.
- Present results of timing, assessments or critical issue investigation and make recommendation for actions necessary to achieve desired results.
- Ensure the team follows processes for maximum design quality.
- Consult on the timing charactersitcs of the SerDes Ip product.
- Propose solutions for STA timing closure.
- MSc with 5 years experience of IC design.
- Familiarity with transistor level circuit design and CMOS design fundamentals.
- In depth knowledge of setup and hold timing analysis.
- Detailed experience timing characterization, modelling, simulation and verification.
- Familiarity with custom digital design (i.e. high speed logic paths).
- Experience with tools for timing experience, for example, Primetime, Nanotime, or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with physical layout of high speed circuits is a plus.
- Knowledge of SPICE simulators and simulation methods.
- Experience with TCL, Perl, C, Python, MATLAB, or other scripting languages is desired.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability
Required candidate level: Senior
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Synopsys. Smart Everything: Powered by Silicon and Software.
From the chip to the cloud, Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. We help you meet new requirements for power, reliability, mobility, and security that are the foundation for Smart Everything. Usher in a new era of chips and software—and bring Smart Everything to life—with Synopsys.
Սինոփսիս-ը մեծ հնարավորություն է առաջին հերթին ուսանողների համար: Այն ինձ հնարավորություն է տվել ուսման հետ համատեղ աշխատել, միաժամանակ կրկնակի գիտելիքներ ձեռք բերել։ Ինձ արդեն շատ հարազատ դարձած այս միջավայրը լի է մասնագիտական աճով, լավ ու համբերատար մարդկանցով եւ անսպառ սուրճով :)))
Տաթևիկ Չիբուխչյան - ASIC Digital Design Engineer
Phone: (010) 492-100
Address: Արշակունյաց, Yerevan, Armenia