Analog Manager / 38635BR
Deadline: 01 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware design
Job type: Full time
At Synopsys, you'll be at the heart of the innovations - Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs usher in the Era of Smart Everything and you'll be powering it all with the most advanced technologies. If you share our passion for innovation, join us!
- Network with design teams to define workflow processes.
- Manage the SI modeling resource pipeline and report status.
- Building its own team, train and follow quality procedures.
- Track and log risk, and work with multi-teams on mitigation plans.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or Applied Science (or equivalent).
- Past experience in Mixed-Signal IP or SOC/ASIC development.
- Working experience in a related field of 6+ years.
- Past communication and customer managing skills experience is a plus.
- Knowledge/experience in quality management processes is a plus.
- Able to navigate, edit files and use tools in LINUX is a plus.
Good to have:
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to connect and interact with people at all levels.
- Strong leadership. Motivate and drive team to maximum performance and positive outcomes.
- Good decision-maker. Strategical and tactical savvy. Influence the decision-making process.
- Effective at empowering people toward completing project goals.
- Team and relationship building. Celebrate person and team “wins”. Treats everyone fairly.
- Cool under pressure. Keeps calm at all times and focused on team outcomes.
- Empathetic. Understanding the needs of the project, team, and project stakeholders.
Required candidate level: C level
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Synopsys Armenia provides R&D and product support for electronic design automation (EDA), design for manufacturing (DFM), and semiconductor intellectual property (IP) solutions.
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia, it is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 1000 employees. With two locations in Yerevan, and one in Gyumri, Synopsys Armenia is also one of the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Synopsys technology makes it possible for leading companies to build smarts, security, and safety into their nextgeneration products. From silicon to software, we globally help our customers meet new goals for power, speed, connectivity, mobility, and reliability that are critical to the future of Smart, Secure Everything. We are committed to bringing the best technology solutions to our customers. Synopsys Armenia exemplifies how Synopsys’ business practices throughout the world reflect our company values of leadership, customer success and integrity.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
Staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia Gyumri site to celebrate the 1000th employee, Artyom Aleksanyan, as well as learn about the advantages of Synopsys Armenia, talk about its achievements and present opportunities in the field of engineering.
There has been a fundamental shift in product development. Not merely a revolution in materials or design, but a revolution of possibilities. Discover how a New World of Innovation, defined by scale and systemic complexity, depend on the intersection of chips and software to create amazing products. #smarteverything #innovation
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Synopsys. Smart Everything: Powered by Silicon and Software.
From the chip to the cloud, Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. We help you meet new requirements for power, reliability, mobility, and security that are the foundation for Smart Everything. Usher in a new era of chips and software—and bring Smart Everything to life—with Synopsys.
Սինոփսիս-ը մեծ հնարավորություն է առաջին հերթին ուսանողների համար: Այն ինձ հնարավորություն է տվել ուսման հետ համատեղ աշխատել, միաժամանակ կրկնակի գիտելիքներ ձեռք բերել։ Ինձ արդեն շատ հարազատ դարձած այս միջավայրը լի է մասնագիտական աճով, լավ ու համբերատար մարդկանցով եւ անսպառ սուրճով :)))
Տաթևիկ Չիբուխչյան - ASIC Digital Design Engineer
Phone: (010) 492-100
Address: Արշակունյաց, Yerevan, Armenia