Deadline: 18 July 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our professional team.
- Build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Manage the full technical lifecycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize mobile development efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 4 years of software development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin and OOP, Android SDK, Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices, Gradle and Android OS, Data Structure.
- Experience with design and development of complex systems; including requirements analysis, estimation, implementation and testing.
- Understanding of core libraries, application framework, android architecture.
Experience in architecting and developing large code base, feature rich applications.
- Experience in Android app development.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Understanding of OOP principles.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
Required candidate level: Senior
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected]cc.am email address with a note of "Android developer" in the subject line.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Fast Credit Capital is a universal credit organization which aims to assist sustainable development in the consumer, mortgage, business and agricultural areas through lending and providing other services as well as ensuring growth of the culture of using financial services in society, gain reputation as a reliable partner and financial consultant among our customers.
The company has 27 branches operating in the country out of which 12 in Yerevan and 15 in the regions.
Address: Norq Marash, Garegin Hovsepyan St 32/6, Yerevan, Armenia