Annotation Services QA Specialist
Deadline: 25 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a detail-oriented and outgoing individual to join our Service Operations team as an Annotation Services Quality Assurance Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the highest-quality projects to our customers.
- Interpret and maintain the QA standards set for each project
- Perform routine quality checks
- Work with OTs directly for Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues
- Collaborate with team members to identify and discuss issues and solutions
- Document all QA activities for different projects
- Analyze customer grievances
- Create reports documenting QA challenges and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure final delivery meet customer expectations and demand
- Outstanding English writing and speaking skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Being detail-oriented
- Knowledge of MS office
- Analytical skills
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation salary and health insurance
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Advisors including rock-star professors at UC Berkeley and serial founders to help us grow, personally and professionally
- An international team rooted in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and dedication
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries
Required candidate level: Junior
Apply here: link
Analytics and research
Advanced English knowledge
Attention to details
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x.
Why work with SuperAnnotate:
- be in an international work environment with an incredibly talented team and advisors;
- add value in building and improving our AI-powered software changing the life of Computer Vision Engineers;
- have an opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries
Can't find a fit for your experience and interest among open positions? We'd love to meet you and see how we can collaborate in the future.
Address: 59 Hanrapetutyan St, Yerevan, Armenia